The winner will receive 1 month of free advertising on this blog, my pinterest account, google+, tweeting and Face book posting which is outlined in my page http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/p/advertising-spotlight.html (a $15.00 Value) This add will be run from November 23rd - December 22nd so that you will be able catch all those Christmas and Holiday Shoppers!
I will also give a second prize for a weekly feature in the Spotlight a ($5.00 Value) You pick the week in November or December.
These giveaways are open to anyone in the US or international and best of all the exposure you gain for your shop is priceless. This opportunity is available to you just for curating a treasury; What fun!
Please note that this is open to anyone but all must follow the same guidelines.
Now how to participate:
1) Create a Treasury (has to be new) with Winter or Snow as the primary theme. At least one of these will have to be in the tags.
2) Four (4) of the spots must feature postcards or items from Pacific Postcards Team member's shops (this rule applies to non-member treasuries also.)
3) Twelve (12) out of the sixteen items must be either ephemera, postcards (handmade or vintage and the medium doesn't matter just so it is a postcard,) digital art from vintage postcards, paper goods, collage using postcards/images from postcards; essentially anything related to postcards since we are a team about collecting and selling them.
4) Tag your treasury PPT and PPT Treasury Challenge. Also include Pacific Postcards Team Treasury Challenge inside the Description.
5) Only completed entries will be included in the final judging, so please check your treasury often to make sure all the spot remain filled. As items are sold they often disappear from our treasuries. I would hate to have someone not qualify just because an item sold. Simply replace the item with a similar one.
6) Judging will be based on a combination of creativity, colors, number of comments and views, and following the guidelines. I will be the judge (unless I all of the sudden get a volunteer to be a team leader and then they will help me) and I will probably drag my artist husband into the judging ring just so I have another set of eyes.
7) Last but not least the Challenge ends November 16th and the winners will be chosen and announced November 18th. The winners along with some of the runner ups will be featured in this blog on November 18th.
You cannot include your own item, each item must be from a different shop, must have 16 items, can't win twice, and basically all the general guidelines on how to build a treasury that Etsy has applies. AND no mature content!
As bonus I am offering an additional Weekly Spotlight feature to the person that gets the most participants to join us. Post the shop name of who you invited in the comments on the Treasury Challenge Thread at the Pacific Postcards Team site. Each shop you invite that builds a treasury will count as 1 towards winning the bonus feature.
Now here are some wonderful snow themed items from the shops in the Pacific Postcards Team!
| Lone Tree Winter Landscape 8...
| Digital Collage Sheet(58) - ...
| Natural Handmade Rustic Pine...
| Silver Birch Trees |
| Cevasse- Mt. Rainier, WA- 8&...
| Sending you a Smile Photo Gr...
| Just a Dusting...
| Winter Landscapes 1 x 3 inch... |
| BOGO SALE Winterspell 7.5 x ...
| Winter At Log Blanket Shop N...
| Gathering Wood-A set of five...
| Fine Art Postcard Photograph... |
| Mother Winter and Her Snow L...
| Postcard French hand tinted
| Set of 5 Vintage-Inspired Pi...
| Antique Postcard Niagara Fal... |