|From BuzzingBeesCrafts at https://www.etsy.com/listing/151538676/fathers-day-wood-blocks-dad-a-sons-first|
The winner will receive 1 month of free advertising on this blog. This add will be run from July 1st - August 1st so you will be able show off your Fourth Of July items! I will also create them a board on my Pinterest account where not only will I get them started with pinning my favorites from their shop but if they have a Pinterest account they will be able to pin their own new listings etc. onto the board. I will add some more items to google+, twitter and include a Facebook posting. This package is a $25.00 Value.
As a bonus, I am hoping to have my news letter ready for July 1st (if not for sure by August 1st.) The winner will also be featured in a larger ad in this too.
I will also give a second prize for a weekly feature in the Spotlight a ($5.00 Value) You pick the week in July or August to run your ad.
These giveaways are open to anyone in the US or international and best of all the exposure you gain for your shop is priceless. This opportunity is available to you just for curating a treasury; What fun!
Please note that this is open to anyone but all must follow the same guidelines.
Now how to participate:
1) Create a Treasury (has to be new) that would show what your dad (grandpa, uncle (whoever impacted your life the most) meant to you. Some ideas are (but not limited to:) Dad would always... My best memory... We would always go to... Dad was the best... Dad meant the world to me because... or any theme some how describing that father figure in your life.
2) Four (4) out of the sixteen items must be either ephemera, postcards (handmade or vintage and the medium doesn't matter just so it is a postcard,) digital art from vintage postcards, paper goods, collage using postcards/images from postcards; essentially anything related to postcards since we are a team about collecting and selling them.
3) Tag your treasury PPT and PPT Treasury Challenge. Also include Pacific Postcards Team Treasury Challenge inside the Description.
4) Only completed entries will be included in the final judging (all spots must be filled no open or blank.) Please Convo me as soon as your treasury is completed so I can check it out and create a treasury code. This will preserve your treasury as a completed work and make it easier for you.
5) Judging will be based on a combination of creativity, colors, number of comments and views, and following the guidelines. I will be the judge (unless I all of the sudden get a volunteer to be a team leader and then they will help me) and I will probably drag my artist husband into the judging ring just so I have another set of eyes.
6) Last but not least the Challenge ends June 16th and the winners will be chosen and announced June 22nd. The winners along with some of the runner ups will be featured in this blog on June 22nd.
You cannot include your own item, each item must be from a different shop, must have 16 items, can't win twice, and basically all the general guidelines on how to build a treasury that Etsy has applies. AND no mature content!
As bonus I am offering an additional Weekly Spotlight feature to the person that gets the most participants to join us. Post the shop name of who you invited in the comments on the Treasury Challenge Thread at the Pacific Postcards Team site. Each shop you invite that builds a treasury will count as 1 towards winning the bonus feature.