Today I thought I would try something new and have a Linky Party (Blog Hop.) There is a few rules before you link up (but not many.) I don't have a button yet so if you could mention me in your posts today or you other social medias to promote this party that would be great but it is not mandatory. But please help promote since that will make this so much more fun!
1. Follow my blog via GFC, Bloglovin, or Network. If you are new please leave a comment so I can follow you back.
2. Check out at least 2 other posts, follow if they are new to you, comment, etc.
3. Post something that you found inspirational this week, it can be from your blog or it can even be a project or even a piece of art you created for your shop. But do not link your main page or shop home page.
4. Limit 2 Blog posts and 1 Shop post
5. Have fun and get inspired
Since this is new to me I am sure I will be learning as I go.
What has inspired me this week:
Fist my husband; it has been a pretty rough lately with our jobs, finances, family etc. Often I get so stressed that I zone into what I have to accomplish and how things may not be really going how I planned that I don't see anything else. Terry has been such an amazing strength for me and has really shown me how he has my back (and I his.) He inspires me to push through all of the stress and hardship.
Other post you may like: